Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

There's always something to be thankful for as long as you can take a breath, there is hope to make some kind of change. So be thankful that you've that opportunity to find help, reach out and live another day.

I've finally added my design page to my homepage website. I wanted to get that done before turkey day takes me away. The turkey has been pardoned, we're having ham this year...lol

Although a friend might let me use her oven while she's off for the Holiday with family, so that bird may get cooked before the end of Nov. yet.

Been stressed lately, but doing okay. Got family here together for now. Not sure about next month, though I'm hoping that my son won't go till after the Holidays. There's a chance that he will have a job up north, staying with my niece there, she's got an extra room for him to use. It will be very odd not having him here since he does a lot of my errands for me.

Heard some possible good news from my cousin the trucker. He may be hired on with a different company. Waiting to hear about that after Thanksgiving. Hopefully it will be good news and he'll be able to get back to work after almost 16 months. Since he was an independent contractor under another trucker before, he received no unemployment benefits. This time he's applying directly to the company instead of just being a freelancer.

Well, hope that everyone can keep it together a little longer. Brightest blessings to you all and to your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment