Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catching up a little

Updated my home page...lol Got tired of the other design, this one is nice, but still not as good as my own work. lol
Will be adding the gallery soon too and I may be adding a link section - got one link set up already.
Have a New news page added - just quick things going on that aren't really blog worthy, but that I want to share.

Have been thinking of adding some videos, but that is still a germ of an idea as yet. But it's brewing in the back for now.
I know that somehow I can find a way to make some good income streams online (since it's the only real outlet I have at this time) I just have to figure out the how of it all.

Meanwhile the cooking site is keeping me busy with cleaning up my style sheets (css) and working on creating the free membership area and wp blog section. Bit of a learning curve, but I like a bit of a challenge. lol

Been playing over at PeopleString - it's fun over there. I get to check my mail, go to my social networks and play games just like I normally do - only I earn points to do it. The points in turn can be converted into cash! I'm finding the idea of shared revenue very attractive...lol

Well, gotta bunch of stuff to do. Need to find a stove before Thanksgiving (if possible), need a bunk bed and need to get some paid work so I can cover the rest of the utilities. Whew!
I've got my to-do list loaded!

Catch up with you all when I can sneak another breather. Stay safe and Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment