Friday, October 22, 2010

Some Magical Family Fun to Share

If you have any kids or niece/nephews or grandkids...there's a fun game online that's safe for them to play. It's Wizard 101 and it's both a RPG and a card game in one.
I go on and play with my young son often. We have lots of fun together.
If you would like to join up here is a friendship code that you can use to join up...
This is my son's S810D-79429-1243M-94153
my sister's X814D-79329-18J2M-0E658 and my own code Z656D-3L9M7-24Q5M-8L29Q
- the codes offer a bonus for new free members. My daughter got a special pet dragon when she used my code. It's a companion pet, I don't know if t here are different kinds of bonuses, but I thought it would be nice to offer the codes here. Oh, to redeem the friendship code, you have to go to www.wizard101.com/friend and type it in where it asks for it.

We also got an email when we joined up, telling us were getting free crowns! Crowns are in-game money that you can buy special items with. It was very nice to get them and we have had a lot of fun playing together.
The card game helps my son to learn cause and effect, resistances, weaknesses and how to follow instructions to get a reward. Plus there are pets, mounts and lots of mini-games, events and quests.

Hope to see you in game...it's not often you can find free and kid friendly entertainment. Plus they learn, but you may not want to tip them off to that information....lol  It may not be much, but with the way the world is currently, a little distraction and fun is always welcome.

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment