Monday, January 7, 2013

Rebooting for the New Year!

Well, it's been ages since I've come around here, but that's about to change...
It's a new year, 2013 and I'm going to be revamping not only this journal, but my website as well. Things are slowly getting better in some areas, while others are not going anywhere. So I'm about to do a little early Spring cleaning to start getting rid of the clutter and chaos in my life. Not only will that be a small boost to my energy level, but I should improve my daughter's income as well. I'm giving her the marketable items to put online to sell, so that should allow her to reach some of her own goals.

There's been so many things that have changed this year, some have been a lot of fun too. Like our mini-vacation to Savannah, Georgia at the end of Oct. It was a bit chilly and it was only a few days, but it was a really nice adventure for us. We definitely want to do it again this year, though when it's a bit warmer.

I'm thinking of finally putting that YouTube account of mine to use by posting some videos of our adventures, projects and plans as they come together. It will be a lot of fun to look back on all that we've accomplished later on.
In fact, I'm also going to be hitting a life milestone this Jan. so I'm going to be making some big changes to my website to reflect that fact. It's time for a bit more color and a lot more life to infuse my online presence. Although I'll keep my online avatar of course, I like the idea of being a work of art that doesn't age - a bit of ink and paint, so unlike the fate of my flesh and blood real body. Time can be cruel and unkind as easily as it can be kind and generous... unfortunately, I got the former treatment rather than the latter. But I've hope that technology will once again come to my rescue and defeat the inevitable!

So be prepared to see some amazing changes and a lot more activity on here in the coming months. I'm going to be wrapped in a whirlwind of creative energy as I revamp the entire theme of my pages!

Till we meet again...

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment