Monday, August 3, 2009

Ticket fo the Realm of Fantasy

Due to a rather bothersome back injury and the resulting down time, I've decided to take a leave of absence from reality and all the b.s. that is going on in it. Besides, it's preferable to a breakdown...
I'm also going to be on a journey of discovery. I'm going to discover what it is that I want to do with the next 10-15 yrs of my life... It sure as heck isn't what I've been doing! Working like a dog trying to stay financially afloat is not living. Surviving, maybe...but definitely not living. I think I'd like to try living for a little while...see all that I've been missing.
I'm also going to see if my dreams are still waiting for me. I put a few up on a shelf some time ago and I think it's time to dust them off and see if there is anything I can do to achieve them. I've been so busy trying to earn money, trying to keep ahead of the bills and just get by one more day...I've forgotten what it was I was killing myself for....that there has to be a better way to reach those dreams I made for not only myself...but for my family.
So I'm going to be going away for a while...not sure when I'll be back. I have a lot of searching and rediscovery ahead and I don't want anything to interrupt it. Besides, with the bed rest and the pain medz I don't think I'll be able to come visit for a bit anyway.

I do have some reading to catch up on too. Keep putting things off so I can help out others...well, it's time for me to take some time off. I hope that you'll all have blue skies and good luck while I'm gone...although I don't know if anyone will miss me or even notice I'll be away. But I wish it just the same...see you again when I get back.

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment